Wednesday 16 February 2011

My Country Rose Bags!

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to share my little Avon Country Rose order with you. I wanted a sweet shabby chic style bag for ages- so when I spotted a pretty cotton bag with polka dot pattern in one of the Avon catalogues, I couldn't resist a purchase, and ordered this, as well as a set of matching make up bags. Aren't they sweet?
Its only a plain cotton shopper, but I think the colourful desing makes it very pretty and suitable for spring :)

The make up bags have the same colourful design, as you can see. The smaller one could be used as a coin purse apparently- but I think its too large to hold my money ;)
I think I would probably store my stationery in the larger bag, leaving the smaller one for make up essentials.
Both bags are priced at £5 in the current brochure (campaign 5) As an Avon representative, I got it for slightly lower price of £3.50 each.
So if anyone is reading my n00b blog, share your favourite bags for everyday use>
Have a nice day!
Nargis

1 comment: