Friday 18 February 2011

NOTD- Accessorize Illusion Pink Spice

This is one of my favourite nail polish shade of late- from the Illusion range of Accessorize cosmetics. Its a lovely dark raspberry pink foil  with gold duchrome effect and beautiful gold glitter finish. My photos don't do it justice :p
The photo above shows the duochrome effect a bit better. Still, with what little natural light we had today, its the best I could do. I love the sweet butterfly design on the bottle- so pretty! Accessorize nail polishes really impressed me with the choice of coloursin their ranges- most of my picks are from Illusion range as the
duochrome effects and sparkle make them a little more special compared to most of my nail collection.
Application was ok, this is three coats, average drying time. The polish itself is a bit thin on one coat, but on three coats its lovely. I won't judge longevity of nail polishes I use unless it was very bad- I hardly ever use gloves when doing housework and use my nails as screwdrivers :p

No comments:

Post a Comment