Tuesday 22 February 2011

NOTD- Barry M Buzz Magazine Gift

This nail polish is from a free gift offered by Superdrug and Barry M, courtesy of the voucher in the Sun (Buzz magazine, even). I don't normally read Sun, but soon as I heard of the offer one the moneysavingexpert.comm and accross several blogs , I couldn't miss it. Which resulted in me trottling to local Spar in pitch dark, feeling a bit scared but also excited. Next day, I couldn't wait to skip to Superdrug either- and luckily enough I got the last pack they had instore- ;lucky me!
I shelved lipgloss (too pale for me) and kohl eyeliner (already have a go-to black kohl) but the nail paint was definitely going to be the jewel of the freebie for me. Or was it? Lets see the pics!
Beautiful pinky-red it reminded me a bit of a strawberry sorbet:
*this image is not mine, sadly. I hope I don't get sued for this :(
So I was impressed with the colour. Apllication was ok too, as is the drying time (average)
So this brings me to the only flaw I found. Terrible wear- this is after 1 day /sob:

But then, it could always be fixed with a topcoat :) And limited edition shade and a nice gift is surely worth it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment