Monday 26 March 2012

Nina Pro Tickled Pink


I got this beautiful summer shade from my visit to Sally's (I finally introduced my friends to the wonders of this little store). Whilst my friends cooed over China Glazes, I found out that I forgot my credit card and thus decided to look at Nina Pro more closely, since it was cheaper than China Glaze and OPI.
What attracted me to this particular polish is the beautiful golden shimmer running through the coral red shade (Have no idea why they called it Tickled Pink)
The golden shimmer is less obvious in my shots, but its positively stunning in real life.


Its a toluene, formaldehyde and DBP formula, which is always nice. The formula was very thin, and there was some cuticle flooding. It was very sheer and relatively fast drying- the manicure above shows 5 coats(!) and there is still a hint of VNL. I think the finish is very jelly-like. I dont mind this type of finish on shorter nails, but its looks kind of weird on longer nails to me. I topped it off with my Sally Hansen Insta Dri topcoat, and there were still some sheet marks on the nails of the left hand.
Despite the sheerness of the nail polish, I would use it again- when I have shorter nails. I think this is a great shade for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment